A new version of Kloxo is available, version 6.1.0. You can update via the panel or /script/upcp via command line. You might have seen
The code is now open source (encryption has been removed) – and if you missed it AGPL. This should make it easier for all to do maintenance and feature development.
In this release we have also cut the connections to the old license server. The license server is still needed with HyperVM.
It’s been quite a task; looking into one mans code and patches. A lot of cleanup or completely recoding is still necessary – we hope you’ll join in. Even though the team is new and small, we’ve learnt a lot for this past year, and this should only speed things up in the future.
Some of the fixes in this release:
Bug #8: 500 domain limit
Bug #21: Password protected directory feature does not work
Bug #31: AWBS Module Lxadmin with Kloxo has no connection
Bug #43: Error while saving a file edited using the inbuilt text editor
Bug #74: Apache not restarted after changing / adding protected directories
Bug #242: Typo in lxins.php
Bug #246: Switching back from suphp to mod_php does not work
Bug #273: MySQL disk usage = 0 MB
Bug #277: Bug in validate_domain_name
Bug #313: document root created with wrong ownership
Bug #317: lxguard hits PHP Fatal error: Out of Memory
Bug #364: error while adding a mail account to a .travel domain
Bug #366: kloxo scheduled backups by FTP are not deleted automatically
Feature #6: InstallApp outdated
Updates #54: Removing Licence server contact
Updates #283: phpMyAdmin 3.3.4
Updates #342: Speed improvements
Security #88: Kloxo Single Server 6.0.2083 Stable multiple vulnerabilities
Security #244: Remote CPU and memory usage DoS
Security #268: Local users can obtain the password hashes from the stats page protection files or from directory protection files
Security #341: Remotely block any or every IP addresses in hosts.deny
ToDo #303: Fix thirdparty hardcoded version numbers
ToDo #353: Command line in cron jobs should be longer
On another note: Happy New Year.