The Most Complete Virtualization Manager. Manage your entire server cluster from a single console. Free, Flexible and Open Source.
Easily: Add / Delete / Disable / Enable / Restart VPSes. Backup / Restore / Migrate containers as you see fit. Key Features include:
- Integrates with WHMCS and AWBS
- Cross Datacenter Deployment
- Distributed management via single console
- Heirarchical client system.
- Web based graphic user interface
- OpenVZ and Xen virtualization support
- Windows Virtualization via Xen
- Intelligent IP handling
- Traffic Shaping and Network management
- You even get a Built in messaging system.
Out of the box, HyperVM will work on:
CentOS 5, Fedora 2,3,4,5,6, RHEL 5
Try the HyperVM demo (people play hard on the demo. It might be down every once in a while).
Find an installation guide here.